72 Wickham St Brighton QLD 4017
Located on a generous size corner block off a quiet cul-de-sac this well presented chamferboard home provides many options for the first home buyer or investor.
The front entry deck leads to a spacious air conditioned lounge dining area and original kitchen all on polished hardwood timber floors.
Two of the 4 bedrooms have build in wardrobes and the main bedroom has reverse cycle air conditioning.
Further quality features of the home include:
* Bonus separate gyprock lined studio, home office or kids rumpus retreat with power, lights & air conditioning;
* Updated bathroom with convenient 2nd WC facility off downstairs laundry;
* Easy rear driveway access for off street parking with full fencing and child safe yard;
* 2022 upgraded compliant smoke alarms;
* Good current tenants residing for the investor.
Capturing bay breezes and only a few minutes from primary and high schools, sporting fields, shops and bus transport here is your opportunity to secure lifestyle and an astute investment in the sought after suburb of Brighton.