6/27 Fanning Drive Bayview NT 0820
Enjoy luxury living in this executive three-bedroom townhouse that features a private pool. The large residence is immaculately presented throughout, and is ideally set at the end of a private complex of just six townhouses. You'll also love this prime Bayside location that's just moments to all major city amenities in Darwin CBD.
• Spacious open-plan living/dining area in modern neutral tones
• Alfresco patio plus private in-ground pool
• High-end kitchen with island bar and quality appliances
• Master bedroom features balcony with stunning corner view
• Walk-in robe and luxury ensuite with twin vanity also to master
• Large second and third bedrooms also to upper level
• Upstairs study/sitting room plus walk-in linen cupboard
• Downstairs powder room plus separate internal laundry
• Air conditioning and premium modern floor tiles throughout
• Double lock-up garage with storage space and internal entry
Owner/occupiers move straight into this immaculately presented designer townhouse with absolutely no work to do, or investors note the strong rent returns available in this sought-after location close to the city.
The townhouse is ideally set in a private location. Entry is via the covered front porch and into the reception hall.
Continue past the striking split staircase and into the spacious open-plan living/dining area that features a large designer kitchen and flows onto the entertainer's patio at rear.
The high-end kitchen will impress with a large island breakfast bar, waterfall-edge stone bench tops and premium stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, and the alfresco patio overlooks the private in-ground pool and lush mangroves beyond.
Upstairs, all three over-sized bedrooms join the immaculate family-sized main bathroom off the study or sitting room.
Double doors open into the king-sized master bedroom that is a standout feature of the home with a stunning corner balcony that showcases beautiful 270-degree views.
The master bedroom also features a large walk-in robe and a luxury ensuite with a twin vanity and a large frameless glass shower.
The quality conitines in the main bathroom that features a separate bath and shower, and a large walk-in linen cupboard provides plenty of extra storage space.
Be first in line to see this executive Bayview townhouse and organise your inspection today.
Year Built: 2010 approximately
Body Corporate Levies Castle Real Estate: $1092 per quarter approximately
Darwin City Council Rates: $1540 per annum approximately..