37 Killuppa Crescent Leanyer NT 0812
Relax on the large balcony that overlooks the park set opposite this lush corner block. This elegant tropical home will impress with polished timber flooring to the upper level, plus a fully renovated kitchen and bathroom. You'll also love this parkside location that's walking distance to a school, childcare facilities and Hibiscus Shopping Centre, and just moments to Leanyer Waterpark.
• Plentiful natural light to living/dining area
• Large covered balcony directly overlooks the park opposite
• New kitchen with stone bench tops and s/steel appliances
• Renovated bathroom with shower over bath and modern vanity
• Built-in robes and park views to all three upstairs bedrooms
• Home office off downstairs patio
• Under-house entertaining space overlooks established gardens
• Fenced in-ground spa
• Downstairs laundry with adjoining 1.3m x 2.6m storeroom
• Secure sliding front gate access to ample off-street parking
This lovely fully-fenced family home features excellent street appeal with soaring palm trees, high fencing and secure double gate access into the large forecourt.
Take the external staircase up to the generous open-plan living/dining area where neutral contemporary tones and bright park views beautifully compliment the polished timber flooring.
The quality adjoining kitchen has been completely renovated and features premium modern cabinetry, stone bench tops, and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
Elegant double doors connect the main living area to the park-view balcony that is the perfect place for a lazy weekend breakfast.
The immaculate bathroom has also been recently renovated and features a separate toilet. There are built-in robes to all three bedrooms, with an Elfa wardrobe system to the main bedroom.
Take the external rear staircase down to the huge under-house alfresco entertaining area that connects to the large lawn, established gardens and fenced in-ground spa on this lush corner block.
A home office is off the under-house alfresco entertaining area, and a large laundry plus storeroom completes the package.
Act fast to secure this beautiful, renovated home
Year Built: 1981 approximately
Darwin City Council: $1800 per annum approximately
Area under Title: 941 square metres approximately
Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority.