12 Ambon Rd Holsworthy NSW 2173
• R3 Medium Density Zoning
• Total land approx. 556sqm
• Frontage approx. 16.15m
• Potential rental return approx. $46,000 p.a
Three-bedroom home that has been tastefully updated throughout and offers casual living area, polished timber floor boards throughout, with a large covered deck area and side access.
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes
• Timber floors throughout
• Renovated Kitchen
• Split system air conditioning
• Renovated laundry
• Gas heating and cooking
Modern Nearly New Large 2 bedroom Granny Flat:
Stylish modern design 2 bedroom Granny Flat. 12A Holsworthy has a private footpath to the side of the main residence as well as separate bins and a separate mailbox.
• 2 Modern bedrooms with built ins;
• Split system top of the range Daikin air conditioning unit
• Continuous gas flow hot water
• Combined large size laundry/bathroom
• Stylish modern polished concrete floors
• 45SQM backyard entertaining/courtyard area with home made pizza oven.
The Property is conveniently positioned close to Holsworthy train station, M5 Access and only moments to local schools and Wattle Grove Shopping Centre.