51 Holmes St Brighton QLD 4017
This charming cottage featuring wide cypress pine floor boards and high 2.7metre plus ceiling height is being offered on the market for the very first time since 1952. There are two living areas, entry lounge and rear family room, 2 bedrooms plus separate study... truly a wonderful first home opportunity to enter our bayside community.
The original kitchen has all the charm you would expect and there is a separate shower room, separate bathroom and separate WC plus a good size laundry for convenience.
Relax and enjoy privacy in the rear covered entertaining patio and pavers lead to a garden storage shed/pergola and lush mature landscaping just waiting to be tamed.
The extra large lock up garage parks two vehicles comfortably with a carport extension at the front to allow for a third vehicle undercover. There is also ample workshop space for the handyman and associated tools of the trade.
Further quality features of the home include:
* Solid chamferboard and tiled roof construction on concrete stumps;
* Security window grills and front security screen door;
* Upgraded power & electrical switch board and NBN connected;
* Fully fenced 607sqm elevated block with concrete pathways surrounding the home.
* 3000 ltr rainwater tank and pump behind garage.
Location perfect only a few hundred metres from schools, shops and bus transport, here is your opportunity to secure lifestyle and an astute investment for the future.