Unit 5/26 Panorama Drive Athelstone SA 5076
The neat-as-a-pin home that was so kind to its loving owner for so long is ready to wrap its low-maintenance arms around a downsizing duo, retirees, savvy investors, singles or a couple with a kid in waiting where leafy Athelstone meets a cul-de-sac and a quiet community of just seven like-minded abodes.
With the ease of a smaller unit but space of a larger home, this free-standing cutie offers the best of both worlds on a landscaped plot made for pottering around, a small pet, and Sunday lunches under a paved alfresco pavilion.
Inside, two bedrooms and multiple living zones make for a comfy and courteous home with the added bonus of an updated kitchen boasting a gas cooktop, plenty of storage and a garden view.
The kitchen flows freely to its adjacent casual meals zone and onto a family/lounge room with a very generous 25sqm (approx) of room to spread your wings and watch TV in the relative comfort of ducted cooling.
A tub and shower ensure the main bathroom caters for bubs and big people between those two bedrooms, including a master with a bank of built-in robes and room for a king bed.
Just a stroll from several reserves – and not much further from the Black Hill Conservation Park – it’s also a home with leisure in mind. Make it yours.
And there’s more:
– Lock-up garage with remote entry and internal access
– Gas heater to lounge room
– Second toilet and separate laundry
– Breakfast bar and subway tile splashbacks to kitchen
– Stylish timber-look floors to kitchen and casual meals zone
– Secure gated rear entry
– Custom window furnishings throughout
– Just a short drive from post office, pharmacy, dental surgery and more
– Close to St Ignatius’ College..