62 Sidney Nolan Dr Coombabah QLD 4216
Property ID 44903
Great opportunity here with this very tidy home that has just been repainted and recarpeted . Situated on a large block next to a park and with only one neighbour.
* Big bonus with this property - has one of the largest blocks in the estate. Plenty of room to add on a granny flat etc, build a huge shed, add a pool etc
* Wide side access for caravan/boat/trailer etc
* Three bedrooms plus study
* 2 way bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
* Tiled open plan kitchen/living area which opens onto a large covered private patio
* Separate lounge area
* Fully fenced yard
* Single garage [ internal access] which could be easily converted into another living area
* Additional off street parking on driveway
* Big garden shed
* Across the street from a large park / playground
* Now vacant and ready for a quick sale!
* Ideal live in or a great investment - excellent rents being achieved
Coombabah is popular with families, not only because of its affordability but also because of its proximity to Schools, Runaway Bay Shopping Centre, Harbour Town Shopping Centre, Griffith Uni and Hospital, M1 to Brisbane. Coombabah has a number of parks and waterways, and has easy access to Griffith Hospital and Pine Ridge Conservation Park. The Coomera River is also close at hand and is a popular fishing spot with families. Paradise Point, Hollywell and Runaway Bay are neighbouring suburbs where Real Estate here is diverse, ranging from new free-standing properties along the estuary to dry lots within walking distance of the Coombabah Creek's tidal reaches.