2 Kneeshaw Street Monash ACT 2904
This spacious and inviting two-story villa is the perfect home for those seeking a grand construction in private leafy surrounds.
On the inside you will be captivated by expansive living areas, complimented throughout by high quality fittings. The design is modern, practical, elegant, and speaks to uncompromising attention to detail. A family home, an executive retreat, an entertainer's delight: the choice is yours.
On the outside are two sizeable and private areas that offer great potential for outdoor entertaining. The front enclosed courtyard offers an ideal space for an informal setting, and could easily be extended to present an even more impressive aspect from the inside.
Located centrally in Tuggeranong, minutes from Woden and Erindale Town Centres. Everything you could want is at your doorstep.
Constructed in 2011, well ahead of its time then as now. Light filled and life affirming.
A home built from the ground up with uncompromising attention to design, finish, and engineering integrity.
• Open-plan living
• Private front courtyard
• Stunning kitchen with caesarstone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
• Walk-in pantry and additional storage
• Grand master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 upstairs with feature windows capturing views of the leafy surrounds
• Downstairs office can double as a 4th bedroom with robe
• Custom vanities with caesarstone benchtops in bathrooms
• Ensuite and laundry
• Rear private courtyard
• Internal access to double garage with remote door and built-in workshop/cupboard area
• Split system air conditioning/heating on both levels
• Quality blinds on all windows
• Instantaneous gas hot water
• Fully landscaped easy-care gardens with irrigation
• 4500L underground rainwater tank Internal approx. 172m2
• Easy access to local schools and colleges
Please call Kate on 0404 857 929 to discuss further request a contract and or register your interest by emailing [email protected]
• Air Conditioning
• Built-In Wardrobes
• Close To Schools
• Close To Shops
• Close To Transport